Curiouser and Curiouser...

My Adventures in blogging, digital and Public History

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Wikipedia Update

Just a short note on my Wikipedia entry - the second entry I provided has survived for 7 days now and has actually been edited by two people. The original text has not been changed but both internal and external links have been added. A 'Categories' section has also been added at the bottom of the page. A curious thing though, this entry is based on a Toronto opera company called Opera Atelier which performs Baroque opera. My entry that was deleted was also describing a private company but I posted it within a another entry on Edinburgh, Scotalnd which is where the organization operates. This was considered advertising so it was deleted. I have since found a number of companies which have Wikipedia entries so I might re-post the the ghost tour entry on its own page and see what happens. I'll keep you posted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home