Curiouser and Curiouser...

My Adventures in blogging, digital and Public History

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Digital Wonderland


Hmmm ...I do feel a bit like Alice. This is my first blogging adventure and I begin with both curiosity and more than a little bit of trepidation. Reflecting on what I research, learn, read is one thing, but having someone read those thoughts makes me think that I want to drink that magic cordial that makes one shrink.

Of course many who know me will find this strange because I stand up in front of a room of teenagers on a daily basis and do not feel self conscious in the least - and they are a tough crowd!

Truly I am "stoked" to be part of the MA in Public History @ Western. This has been a long time coming andI really think i've found the right 'fit'.

Let the Mad Tea parties begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home